HSBC, S&P in partnership with FinanceAsia
Position HSBC and S&P Global Ratings (“S&P”) as market leaders in providing unique insights into ongoing trends in Asia’s bond markets.
- Provide global fixed income investors and corporations with research-based content, to aid more informed decision making for investment strategies in the Asian Bond Markets
- Create the Asian Bond Investor Survey, conducting bi-annual research on a variety of topics related to Asia’s bond markets.
- East & Partners Asia, in partnership with FinanceAsia, conducted interviews with 170+ chief investment officers and heads of fixed income globally. The survey questionnaire, updated every 6 months, was designed to identify and analyze the shifting sentiment of fixed income investors towards Asia’s bond markets.
- HSBC and S&P executives provided their insights into the results. The research-based content was then published bi-annually in a printed white paper and digitally on a dedicated micro-site where investment professionals could follow the latest trends from the ongoing research.
- The micro-site was promoted with a comprehensive marketing campaign via Haymarket websites and social media platforms
- The initiative was launched at an exclusive (invitation-only) lunch event hosted at the HSBC building in Hong Kong, where guests were able to listen to a panel of experts discussing the survey findings